Wednesday, March 9, 2016

OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED!

After weeks of feeling down and criticizing every move I make (literally, the moves are what killed me the first time LOL), I finally got a good taping and submitted my second video to Les Mills for Body Combat certification. If they rejected the second video, I would have to start all over again. And truthfully, I am not sure I wanted to do that. But they got my video into the queue quickly and yesterday I got that "Congratulations!" email. I was shocked it came back so fast and really a mix of emotions flooded me. It was a hard road, with roadblocks thrown at me at times. But I DID IT.  And I actually have something to be proud of.
Now...to put this certificate to work. Even if it is just team teaching at first to get more experience in front of people. Because I NEED that. People scare me LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment