Thursday, February 11, 2016

Defeated. Down...but not out yet...

Video results are in and they are making me retape. I rocked the Choreogrpahy and apparently did great on the Coaching. But they killed me on technique, enough that even with a 2/3 its not enough to get fully certified yet. Technique that was labeled as a strength in initial training.

And while I hate to complain too much and I don't like to criticize, I attended a taping not too long ago where I was about 95% certain there would need to be a retape but the girl passed. Her choreography/timing was off and her technique needed work. At least from what I could tell. And she had not, and still has not, gained the approval to be on stage to teach yet (meanwhile, I had that approval before the alleged policy change reversed that...but anyway...).  But no, she passed her video first try. And I was not good enough.  And now it's in my head...I am worse than THAT? I have no chance...

I can't submit a new video for at least 2 weeks. So, in 2 weeks I will retape and resubmit. I will practice until then, focusing on what exactly they thing I screwed up on and I will pray the second taping goes well.

Until then...more stress! more doubt. more worry.
Like I have the time and strength for all that.


No comments:

Post a Comment